Book a free, 15 minute discussion with a SSAS, Pensions and Business strategy expert. Impartial SSAS advice to help you decide whether the SSAS is right for you.
Impartial SSAS Advice
One of the most important questions you must ask yourself, when thinking about starting a Small Self-Administered Scheme (SSAS) pension is, ‘Is a SSAS right for me, my business and retirement goals?’
The Landlord’s Pension, offer a FREE 15 minute discussion with one of our experienced consultants. We offer impartial SSAS advice, aimed at helping you understand what the SSAS is and whether it is right for you.
SSAS education is our emphasis. The most important role of any SSAS advisor is not helping to start a SSAS but equipping business owners and SSAS members with SSAS knowledge and tools to ensure their SSAS success.
Our free consultation has 3 primary goals:
Always keep in mind the underlying principles of a SSAS…
- To increase wealth
- To support your trading company
- To reduce company and personal tax
- To support business continuity
- To increase investment opportunity
- To achieve the retirement you desire
- To grow and protect family wealth
- To build and protect your legacy
Just some of the unique extent of SSAS benefits…
- Take control of your pension, even before age 55
- Transfer current pension funds to invest in your business or other investments
- Enjoy all the same benefits as traditional pensions, plus many more, with additional flexibility
- Choose investments that YOU want, in line with HMRC rules
- Make a loan to your business
- Reduce your personal tax liability
- Reduce corporation tax
- Reduce inheritance tax
- Purchase the business premises and rent to the company
- Charge rent on property, which if within a SSAS, is not liable for income tax
- Combine your personal pension into one pot
- Invite up to 10 other members, including family or other employees to join the SSAS
- Pool pensions with others
- Contribute to your pension using property
- Ring-fence your assets and protect from creditors
- Reduce pension costs with one set of fees per SSAS, regardless of the number of members
Need specific pension investment advice?
What our clients say
Recently been working with Tom at the Landlords Pension through a recommendation from a close friend. Tom is very knowledgeable and explained their services very clearly. Really helpful and friendly guy who immediately put me at ease. Always at the end of the phone or email ready to answer any questions I have.
Highly recommend The Landlords Pension for setting up a SSAS pension. Many Thanks to Liam, Michelle, Teresa and the team for their support throughout and making it an easy process. Looking forward to our working relationship with future investments.
Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend there services to open a SASS, massive thanks to Dan, Michelle and Teresa who made the setup seamless, very supportive throughout the whole process.
Look forward to many years of successful investments with The Landlords Pension
Highly recommend The Landlord’s Pension for opening a SSAS. They are highly professional yet friendly and personable. They are really helpful and keep you informed every step of the way. It’s refreshing to pay for a service by a company who actually do what they say they are going to, with zero aggravation and problems! Thank you guys 🙂
I recently opened my SSAS through The Landlord’s Pension and they have been professional, approachable and efficient throughout. Simon, Teresa and Michelle have all been great in answering my questions and queries and doing their best to ensure the process of transferring over my existing pension has been a smooth and seamless one. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
I’ve been working with The Landlord’s Pension this year to sort out historically messy pension arrangements and take control by creating a Family SSAS. Chris Brown has been an absolute pleasure to deal with, friendly professional advice all the way through. Thanks!
We had a number of workplace and final salary pensions, dotted all over the place and decided to pull them all into one SSAS. Laura and the team were excellent in explaining what to expect and keeping us advised every step of the way, in fact as part of the fact-find, we came across pensions we didn’t realise we had! I manage my own SSAS, but I know that Laura is at the end of the phone if I need her and she will not hesitate to help. I couldn’t recommend The Landlord’s Pension enough, they were absolutely brilliant!