There are many benefits to starting a SSAS pension but it is important to ensure it is right for yourself, your business and your goals.
Here are just 10 of the reasons clients of The Landlord’s Pension achieve such enviable SSAS and investment success:
- Real SSAS expertise is rare! Unlike pension administrators, practitioners or corporate trustees that have now become ‘SSAS providers’, we have many years of focussed and successful property SSAS experience.
- We are specialist SSAS advisors with enviable history, including 100% 5 star reviews and feedback.
- We are with you from SSAS setup, choosing a trustee, pension transfers, tax and investment planning and ensuring the continued success of your SSAS.
- Our first contact with you has 3 primary goals:
- To answer your questions and help you understand what a SSAS is ;
- To help you decide whether a SSAS could work for you and your personal and business situation. For most, the SSAS pension is a game-changer;
- To ensure we really understand your framework, aims and goals, both business and personal.
- No two SSAS pension schemes are the same and understanding you and your business is key to us creating a tailored and bespoke approach to setting up and beginning your SSAS journey.
- SSAS education is our emphasis. The most important role of any SSAS advisor is not helping to start a SSAS but equipping business owners and SSAS members with SSAS knowledge and tools to ensure their SSAS success.
- All of our team are SSAS experts. We have a diverse history that supports the utmost provision of exemplary SSAS setup and strategy, tax planning and investment support.
- The journey right from beginning to ‘end game’ is important to us. The success of your SSAS is vital and helping you understand the whole journey ahead is an essential part of us supporting you to achieve the outcomes and the successes that you desire.
- Setting up your SSAS with us is just the beginning. Our service includes ongoing personal and professional development with regard to your SSAS administration and investment strategy, understanding risk and optimum tax planning.
- All of our clients have access to a personal consultant for the duration of our relationship with included annual SSAS review and SSAS & investment education.